Friday, August 21, 2009

sEcreT again~

we got back earlier today
coz tomorrow onwards the holiday started
after school,
i take my handphone out
mama say take a bus to the jusco
gosh!!!
i really dislike taking a bus
wait fot the bus 15++ minutes
a 25++ minutes journey
so sienz....
met lots of 4aAi students
some are my ex-classmates,ex-tuition friends.....
coz we are going to jusco...^^
thanks to the 4aAi guy let me to sit
arriving at jusco
take my lunch in secret receipe again



chocolate indulgant cake


my lunch:fish n chips with affogato(coffee)


my drinks!!!with a scope of vanilla
before
after
finished already~
wearing a mask

focus is at the circle there(my nose quite high wat...kaka^^)

my sis's meal...playing with psp
everytime if i have my meal at secret
i will order a coffee for myself
only C.O.F.F.E.E!!
no reason
juz like it~!!

T.R-A.D-T.I-O.N
i never hate it!!
i never dislike it!!!
i juz fed up with it....!!!!
coz some people are quite pandang with t-r-a-d-i-t-i-o-n

holiday started from tomorrow
22/8~31/8
wish all my dear friends
H-A-P-P-Y H.O.L.I.D.A.Y~!!!!!
+take care+

to me
holiday isn't a holiday
coz no travel~



No comments:

Post a Comment